Best Poison Ivy/Oak/Sumac Healer

Home forums Politics & Religion Best Poison Ivy/Oak/Sumac Healer

This topic contains 12 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Jack Crab .

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Jewelweed my friends! Learn to ID it!

will do in hours what hydrocort/calamine will not do in a week.

You are correct batman

Thanks Commissioner!

Something smells strangely odd in here–and it ain’t the potions being discussed…

Something smells strangely odd in here–and it ain’t the potions being discussed…

Another paranoid?

Another paranoid?

Nope. I’m conservative. I have no need for potions for things like paranoia.

But I do find it amusing to listen to those that do…

Another paranoid?

Nope. I’m conservative. I have no need for potions for things like paranoia. But I do find it amusing to listen to those that do…

Uhh yer potions are arsenals of guns and ammo and food storage and heavy doses of rightwing propagandists.

All of which serve to increase yer baseless ignorance platformed paranoia of some foreign enemy.

look son the enemy is ourselves.

Actually, the enemy is Satan. The irritating thing in this nation, is having to put up with those that constantly do his bidding…

Actually, the enemy is Satan. The irritating thing in this nation, is having to put up with those that constantly do his bidding…

Satan? LOL there is no such thing, except in yer imagination. Mankind does well enough evil on it’s own.

More evidence of paranoia about an unseen enemy?

Well, Jack, choosing whether or not to believe there is a spiritual was going on about you is, after all, your choice. However, there were those who also chose to believe that the world was flat–even to the point of prosecuting those that held another opinion. In other words, wishing something isn’t so rarely changes the facts.

But you are right about one thing: mankind really does do a bang-up job of taking beautiful things and completely trashing them.

Well, Jack, choosing whether or not to believe there is a spiritual was going on about you is, after all, your choice. However, there were those who also chose to believe that the world was flat–even to the point of prosecuting those that held another opinion. In other words, wishing something isn’t so rarely changes the facts. But you are right about one thing: mankind really does do a bang-up job of taking beautiful things and completely trashing them.

I did not deny the Spiritual, I denied there is a Satan.

Unless of course yer have had a personal experience of Satan.

So tell me, Jack, what makes you state that there is a spiritual world? In your own words, you stated: “I did not deny the Spiritual.”

Not “flaming” you. Not “attacking” you. No pressure. Just curious. It’s a reasonable question. Oh, and I promise not to “preach.” I abhor that.

One more thing, just to clarify: I made a typo when I stated, “a spiritual was,” when I meant to type, a spiritual war, two posts above. Apologies for that.

Spiritual war ? That is funny because there are no demons fighting to take you over.

There is conflict between the Spirit and Animal sides of Man.

In the Bible defeating the animal nature is termed overcoming.

Living in the USA is tough on Spiritual pursuit as the culture is immersed in Mammon or pursuit of material gain.

Thus all the famous preachers live as millionaires because they are eat up with materialism and have no anchor in the Spirit

” the devil made me do it the first time , all those other times I done it on my own” Waylon Jennings

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home forums Politics & Religion Best Poison Ivy/Oak/Sumac Healer