Fearless Picks: West Virginia Mountaineers – Oklahoma State Cowboys

Home Page forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Fearless Picks: West Virginia Mountaineers – Oklahoma State Cowboys

• This topic has 13 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated by ButlereerButlereer.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Bill started the year off with a bang, missing the final score of the Eastern Kentucky game by just a single point. In hot pursuit were Jeff (three po
    [See the full post at: Fearless Picks: West Virginia Mountaineers – Oklahoma State Cowboys]

If you add up all the points above, predicted for OK State, it averages about 29.  For WVU the average is 30.  Individual wise not so good for those predictors.  But group wise they are close to getting it.

WVU will score at least 28, I think more, and OK State will not reach 28, let alone 29.  Victory for the Mountaineers.  Only caveat to my prediction – our young wideouts can’t turn the ball over when going for YAC.

I’ll be here Saturday after the game to join in the celebration.

Love it when Greg says we have a chance and picks against. We win. No ill will Greg.

Even 4-4 split from the BGN  prognosticators.  Gleason out on the ledge with a WVU 8 pt edge.  I love it.

My best guess is WVU 31  OSU 28

Is there overtime this year or do games end in a tie if it actually happens?

We will have to hold them below 24 to win. If their top QB plays we lose 34-23.

If not we win 27-21.

Hubbard kicks WV Azz!
    Can Dog hit a deep Ball this game? Doubts.

Rip,

No change to overtime rules this year.

Thanks Kevin.

OSU 33 – WVU 30

well, at least they did not get to 28

Even 4-4 split from the BGN  prognosticators.  Gleason out on the ledge with a WVU 8 pt edge.  I love it.

My best guess is WVU 31  OSU 28

Well ….. I was close on the OSU score.  But our O just let us down.  I thought for sure that we would be close to 30.  No way should we have been held to 13.  No way.

I thought so as well.  Even with TD’s instead of FG we would have been less than I thought we would get.

Doege could have been more accurate.  And our receivers dropped more than I expected.  All teams drop some but too many today.

I expect this team to improve as the season progresses just as last year’s team did.

For this team to improve the OL needs to improve dramatically.  I’m not too optimistic about that happening with the guys we have starting.

2 SR’s and a JR starting should give us a better base.  I’m more excited about the young OL getting more reps and building for the future.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Page forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Fearless Picks: West Virginia Mountaineers – Oklahoma State Cowboys