Has It Come To This?

Home forums Pulitzer Prize Has It Come To This?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  TimboWVU76 .

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

We are nearing the end of civilization as we know it.

I’m getting old.

Civilization as we know it is always changing. Sometimes for the better. Other times not. I am already old.

Well, as far as American civilization is concerned, it is quite evident that the insane asylums were unlocked decades ago, and has been filling every vacancy since, that opened up in politics, education and every single form of the media…

Civilization change can mean good or bad. For now it is just plain dumber people. They think a transgender bathroom is something new. No, they were available many years ago. The outhouse was transgender.

Civilization change can mean good or bad. For now it is just plain dumber people. They think a transgender bathroom is something new. No, they were available many years ago. The outhouse was transgender.

And 2 holers often had mixed sexes inside.

I want to win the tickets!

I want the tickets too lol. I was lucky enough to be able to watch the final game we played against VT at mountaineer field.

Put up with Hokie BS for 25 years while I lived in Virginia. Would love to be there when we shut them up. I want to win the tickets too.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home forums Pulitzer Prize Has It Come To This?