Lineups And Stats: What Will Tell the Story Of WVU’s Return Trip To TCU?

Home Page forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Lineups And Stats: What Will Tell the Story Of WVU’s Return Trip To TCU?

• This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated by Butlereer.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Lineups And Stats: What Will Tell the Story Of WVU’s Return Trip To TCU? TCU is something of a tough team to evaluate. The Purple Polliwogs started th
    [See the full post at: Lineups And Stats: What Will Tell the Story Of WVU’s Return Trip To TCU?]

TCU at moville…the VERY BEST defensive effort this year. 40 solid min’s. That’s right 40 min’s.

Nice read. Speaking only for myself, this team has regressed to the point they’re in the “prove it” mode, not unlike they were basically opening up the season. Way back when they actually proved everyone wrong, in a turnaround season of almost epic proportions.

Put another way, I’ve come to hope for the best out of this team, but expect the worst, given what’s transpired over the past three plus weeks. Hoping for a win and expecting yet another humiliating defeat. Hoping more, that I’m very wrong.

The sky’s still the limit. Question that begs to be asked–are they up to it?

Should we be worried about the Frogs?  I think not.  Not if these kids play the way they did in the 2nd half in Morgantown.  Our bigs will dominate if we make sure the perimeter is guarded.

Good point butler – hope they play that way again. That’s one thing we know from watching WVU though – most college teams aren’t overly consistent. Hopefully this is the day WVU shows what it is capable of on the road.

Road wins today and Monday will go a long way to getting to a #3 seed.  Would love nothing more than be a 3 in the SDSU bracket.

BTW, KU and BU playing now.  BU just looks like they can’t hang in the middle with KU.  KU has been up by as much as 8 and every time BU hits a few to come back KU just POUNDS it in the middle or hits a couple 3’s.  If D & O play like they did last game we have a very good chance to take the last game of the reg season from BU.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Page forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Lineups And Stats: What Will Tell the Story Of WVU’s Return Trip To TCU?