Mazey’s New Contract Shows Baseball Important to WVU

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Mazey’s New Contract Shows Baseball Important to WVU

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Kevin Kinder Kevin Kinder .

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Kevin Kinder
    Kevin Kinder

Mazey’s New Contract Shows Baseball Important to WVU By Bob Hertzel This past weekend, Randy Mazey, the West Virginia baseball coach, snuck away from
    [See the full post at: Mazey’s New Contract Shows Baseball Important to WVU]

cous1y

Should enable us to attract higher level talent especially in the pitching department. Huggs, Dana and Mazey pretty awesome HCs for WVU’s majors.

Matt Keller
    Matt Keller

That’s a quite generously fair deal.

I didn’t think WVU would go that high in salary combined with incentives.

RipsRevenge
    RipsRevenge

It’s great to see WVU has truly upped the game in supporting the coaches of all sports.

Perform and you will be rewarded.

The coaches reward is and always should be their athletes but being able to support your family is a real benefit.

MNTN33R

Huggs, Dana and Mazey pretty awesome HCs for WVU’s majors.

I understand what you mean, but some may want to include Nikki Izzo-Brown and Jon Hammond among those “majors.”  

Me, for one…

JerseyMountaineer

Mazey is definitely worth it!  I really enjoyed watching the team this year, and the new stadium is beautiful!  I’m sure upgrading the stadium and the team was a requirement for joining the Big 12, because they are one of the top baseball conferences in the country.

Looking forward to more NCAA’s for the Mountaineers of the Diamond!  And more Big Leaguers, too!

Kevin Kinder
    Kevin Kinder

Mazey is definitely worth it! I really enjoyed watching the team this year, and the new stadium is beautiful! I’m sure upgrading the stadium and the team was a requirement for joining the Big 12, because they are one of the top baseball conferences in the country. Looking forward to more NCAA’s for the Mountaineers of the Diamond! And more Big Leaguers, too!

Upgrading the stadium was definitely a requirement, as was adding another sport (women’s rowing).

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Mazey’s New Contract Shows Baseball Important to WVU