No fans in Happy Valley

Home Page forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports No fans in Happy Valley

• This topic has 8 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated by ButlereerButlereer.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I don’t think WVU is headed down the path of no fans, but obviously it will be a limited number – 20 to 30 percent of the 60,000 capacity – if there truly is a season. I have a one-on-one interview set up with WVU director of athletics Shane Lyons tomorrow, so I’ll try to get answers to this and a million other questions I have.

Ask him when he’ll release the findings of the Vic investigation.  I know you and others have filed a FOIA but have yet to get all the answers.  Inquiring minds want to know.  ……  instead of making their own misguided assumptions that run amok in social media.

I’d love to know if other players are considering an opt – out for the season. It wouldn’t surprise me if others do.

Is there an official NCAA “opt out” policy? If so, what is it and is it for this year only? If not, can schools make up there own policy?

Another news development from the state of Pennsylvania: due to the Governor’s 250 spectator mandate, the Pitt Panther football game home attendance is expected to increase by 5%. 🙃

You got it it Montani!

Cold on Pitt

Doc, it may be cold, but it’s true.  Even during great weather and incentives for students, Pitt couldn’t fill the stadium.   WVU would have more fans in Ketchup stadium than Pitt.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Page forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports No fans in Happy Valley