Parking Sat.

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Parking Sat.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Jeff Cobb Jeff Cobb .

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Charlotteer
    Charlotteer

Hey folks.

I live out of state and haven’t been to a game in a few years.
    Where is the best place to park that’s reasonable walking distance and won’t cost an arm and a leg?

Greg Hunter
    Greg Hunter

There are a number of private lots and yards of homes near Mountaineer Field that will allow you to park for a fee, but that charge can be steep – $20 to $50 depending on how close you want to be to the stadium. To other options to consider. Both the WVU Coliseum and the Suncrest Town Center shopping plaza have free parking and then provide a shuttle to the stadium. There is a charge for the shuttle ride ($4 per person round trip from the Coliseum and $5 from the Suncrest Town Center), but that price is reasonable, and if you wanted, both spots are within walking distance (probably about a mile) if you don’t mind hoofing it that far. I’m lucky with the media parking pass I get, but if I were just coming in to town for a game, and I didn’t want to pay the high price of parking on someone’s lawn by the stadium, I would probably park at the Coliseum and take the shuttle.

You can also park downtown and ride the PRT out. I’ve not done that, but I know a lot of people do.

Jeff Cobb
    Jeff Cobb

Suncrest parking lot shuttle is what i’d advise. BW3 before/after game. Spruce Street parking garage/PRT route isn’t bad either. Enter and exit through Saberton with very little traffic. Eateries downtown for after the game. The PRT ride over to Stadium is not crowded, but afterwards can be a little bit of a wait.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Parking Sat.