Smack Talkin EER (SNOWFLAKE?)

Home forums Politics & Religion Smack Talkin EER (SNOWFLAKE?)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jack Crab .

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

What happened to yer toughguy?

Are yer really an insecure paranoid nutcase?

I think so.

Obviously, he likes conversing with the grownups. No harm in that.

Sometimes though, it’s good to branch out. I’m on board with that. It’s a wee bit like annexing. In a way…

Obviously, he likes conversing with the grownups. No harm in that. Sometimes though, it’s good to branch out. I’m on board with that. It’s a wee bit like annexing. In a way…

being a paranoid yet posing as some tough-guy is in no way grown up. Mouth breathing and fondling a rifle is adulthood? LOL

Nor is the following of the senile yet juvenile head paranoid and mean spirited chief Ed.

Obviously, he likes conversing with the grownups. No harm in that. Sometimes though, it’s good to branch out. I’m on board with that. It’s a wee bit like annexing. In a way…

being a paranoid yet posing as some tough-guy is in no way grown up. Mouth breathing and fondling a rifle is adulthood? LOL Nor is the following of the senile yet juvenile head paranoid and mean spirited chief Ed.

Ed is a god to you. You absolutely adore him, otherwise you wouldn’t keep bringing him up.

But it’s all good. Sooner than later, I’ll have your inner conservative shining through–at which time you’ll welcome Ed as a brother. 🙂

Help is on the way.

being a paranoid yet posing as some tough-guy is in no way grown up. Mouth breathing and fondling a rifle is adulthood? LOL Nor is the following of the senile yet juvenile head paranoid and mean spirited chief Ed.

Ed is a god to you. You absolutely adore him, otherwise you wouldn’t keep bringing him up. But it’s all good. Sooner than later, I’ll have your inner conservative shining through–at which time you’ll welcome Ed as a brother. 🙂 Help is on the way.

Eddie is a broken record of name calling and negativity. He sure loves his liberal pension.

Smack is not real bright and is a closet snowflake.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home forums Politics & Religion Smack Talkin EER (SNOWFLAKE?)