WVU Faces Challenging Rung In Trust The Climb Process This Week

Home Page forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports WVU Faces Challenging Rung In Trust The Climb Process This Week

• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated by ButlereerButlereer.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

MORGANTOWN, W.Va. — Give college football credit. It never tried to fool you and push the great fiction that all schools are created equal. That is w
    [See the full post at: WVU Faces Challenging Rung In Trust The Climb Process This Week]

Generally agree that WVU is the “underdog” of the Power 5. It would be hard for me to come up with a single competitive advantage over the top two thirds of those programs. Super easy to come up with disadvantages.

Ok St has the better No 1 WR, RB, and QB. That’s not debatable though it’s unclear if their QB1 will be healthy. What we don’t know is all the rest, not the least of which is what WVU’s offense will look like. I expect some fairly dramatic differences from last season.

Our defense could be pretty good despite the off-season drama. Seems to me that virtually everything within reason that could go wrong in 2019 did. Perhaps a complete 180?

Finally, an ‘L’ on Saturday would stink, but it should have little or no bearing on the overall “trust the climb” initiative. Boy oh boy, a ‘W’, though?! That would feel awfully good.

If indeed, the climb is up a ladder, it’s one that Dana left with a few rungs he chopped out and need replaced! Brown seems to be in the process of replacing those rungs, but how soon they’re in place and ready for the climb is the question. And maybe he can put in more sturdy ones than the old ones were. And maybe he can add an extension for more height? We’ll see what we shall see!

It will take a few years for Neal to fix all the runners.  Got a good start with recruiting.   Better start with O & D schemes.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Page forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports WVU Faces Challenging Rung In Trust The Climb Process This Week