180 Degree Turn For WVU Defense

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports 180 Degree Turn For WVU Defense

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Butlereer Butlereer .

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Bob Hertzel
    Muskets: 5,336

180 Degree Turn For WVU Defense A week earlier, they were hoisting glasses and making toasts to Tony Gibson and his West Virginia University defense a
    [See the full post at: 180 Degree Turn For WVU Defense]

Ccteam
    Muskets: 86,614

OK runs that same zone read. And their QB is very fast…Grier and company need to score on every possession. But give OK’s defense, it might be possible.

Kevin Kinder
    Kevin Kinder
    Muskets: 8,975

It’s going to be difficult. Like OSU, OU also has a number of designed runs just for the QB, which are blocked a little differently and give the defense another read to worry about. They’ll spread the field, try to formation David Long out of the action, and get open space.

I’d be surprised to see Tonkery back, and Campbell apparently suffered reoccurrences of his stinger at least twice against OSU.

Butlereer
    Butlereer
    Muskets: 101,825

I’ve said it in other posts and will say it again. Our D just doesn’t seem to adjust to anything. 1st half of OSU we shut them down. Second half they came out and just ran all over us….. and our O could do nothing……. WTF. Their coaches can make adjustments at the half and throughout the game and we can’t? I put the OSU L squarely on the shoulders of the coaches.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports 180 Degree Turn For WVU Defense