B12 tops CBS AA teams

Home Page forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports B12 tops CBS AA teams

• This topic has 6 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated by mexman.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

5 first team offense Sills is our 1st team rep.

Selections by conference
    CONFERENCE FIRST TEAM TOTAL SELECTIONS
    Big 12………….7…………….9
    Big Ten…………5…………….10
    SEC…………….5…………….8
    Pac-12………….3…………….5
    ACC…………….2…………….10
    AAC…………….2…………….4
    MWC…………….1…………….3
    Other…………..2…………….5

Thanks for that Butler. Of course, that’s just more fodder for some who criticize the Big 12’s lack of defense. While I do think there’s some validity in that, it is way overblown. TCU and Texas were both very good on D, and WVU has been in years past. I just think there’s a ton of good offensive players, and really good offensive coaches.

Thanks for the info Butler.

I guess we shall get a good sense in the OU-UGA as UGA is solid at all three levels on defense and are very good running the ball on offense.

If OU shows up and handles them, say 42-24 or so that would support KK’s point .

If they lose by the same margin that would suggest the criticisms of the Big 12 are justified.

I think we will see a lot closer to the first scenario.

Man, Georgia’s defense is really good. I wonder if this game doesn’t hinge on the other matchup – OU defense vs Ga offense?

UGA’s D is very good vs SEC O’s.  They haven’t seen an arm like Baker’s.  It could come down to a who has the ball last.  OU’s D has come a long way and that’s against the wide open B12.

Man, Georgia’s defense is really good. I wonder if this game doesn’t hinge on the other matchup – OU defense vs Ga offense?

That was part of my point. We will get a good sense of how bad/good OU’s defense is outside the Big 12. As bad as they were against our wildcat it will be interesting to watch them against Chubb, Michel and the frosh kid who may be the best of all.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Page forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports B12 tops CBS AA teams