Beat Pitt Week For WVU Raises Anticipation, Excitement

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Beat Pitt Week For WVU Raises Anticipation, Excitement

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Kevin Kinder Kevin Kinder .

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Bob Hertzel
    Muskets:

Beat Pitt Week For WVU Raises Anticipation, Excitement MORGANTOWN, W.Va. — This was only the appetizer, so to speak, the antipasto, cheese sticks or
    [See the full post at: Beat Pitt Week For WVU Raises Anticipation, Excitement]

POWVA
    Muskets:

Great article.

Butlereer
    Butlereer
    Muskets:

It will be nice to sing Country Roads at the Pete.  Evil Empire has to go down this weekend.  Chant Eat Shit Pitt would be nice also.

Ccteam
    Muskets:

It is a good week to be a Mountaineer, wherever you are. VA Tuesday, Pitt Saturday. Pitt is the old rivalry I miss most, but wins over VA always make me smile. I was in Charlotte at the Tire Bowl and had to endure a beat down of the football team and an even worse halftime show by the UVA band. That grudge is llasting. The last two years basketball games have been sweet.

Kevin Kinder
    Kevin Kinder
    Muskets:

It is a good week to be a Mountaineer, wherever you are. VA Tuesday, Pitt Saturday. Pitt is the old rivalry I miss most, but wins over VA always make me smile. I was in Charlotte at the Tire Bowl and had to endure a beat down of the football team and an even worse halftime show by the UVA band. That grudge is llasting. The last two years basketball games have been sweet.

Totally agree on the UVA angle. UVA also did a similar performance at a WVU home game there in the early 80s, which I was also in attendance for. So they did it not once, but twice. Love these wins.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Beat Pitt Week For WVU Raises Anticipation, Excitement