Big 12 #1 in this, too

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Big 12 #1 in this, too

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Cuyahoga Falls Eers .

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Teams in:

ACC – 9 teams (60%)
    B10 – 4 teams (29%)
    B12 – 7 teams (70%)
    SEC – 8 teams (57%)
    Pac12 – 3 teams (25%)
    BigEast – 6 teams (60%)

#1 Big 12.
    #2 ACC & Big East
    #4 SEC
    #5 Big 10
    #6 Pac-12

The numbers don’t lie. And neither do I.

jeanbeanwvu
    Muskets:

Let’s hope the Big 12 teams win some games this year! It was embarrassing that most Big 12 schools were out of the tournament the first weekend and some the first game. Tobacco road teams always point this out!

Greg Hunter
    Greg Hunter
    Muskets:

I also thought Oklahoma State deserved to get in, which would have been the eight from the Big 12. It’s definitely a good league, but I’m not sure it has a great team capable of getting to the Elite Eight or beyond. We’ll see. I agree with JeanBean that the Big 12 needs to have a good tournament. This league has gotten a lot of credit the past few years, but it hasn’t followed that up with strong NCAA Tournament play. A good tournament by the league collectively is needed to cement that reputation.

I also thought Oklahoma State deserved to get in, which would have been the eight from the Big 12. It’s definitely a good league, but I’m not sure it has a great team capable of getting to the Elite Eight or beyond. We’ll see. I agree with JeanBean that the Big 12 needs to have a good tournament. This league has gotten a lot of credit the past few years, but it hasn’t followed that up with strong NCAA Tournament play. A good tournament by the league collectively is needed to cement that reputation.

Kansas State, West Virginia and Kansas in the Final Four would be a good start.
    Those three and Texas Tech and TCU or Oklahoma in the Elite Eight would work, too.
    Why not?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Big 12 #1 in this, too