Big 12 Football Notes and Picks: Week Two

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Big 12 Football Notes and Picks: Week Two

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Matt Keller Matt Keller .

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Big 12 Football Notes and Picks: Week Two Well, that was pretty much a bust. West Virginia and Texas both lost games to Power Five foes, and although
    [See the full post at: Big 12 Football Notes and Picks: Week Two]

That’s a tough draw for OU in Columbus. DUH… Yet last season, I would have said the same for the nuckbutts heading into Norman. And we all saw how THAT turned out.

Baker Mayfield was a Top Four Heisman finalist last year, yes? Think he will win it this year? I certainly do. And he’s going to make his case on Saturday.

I kinda’ like OU’s chances in Columbus, “point spread” be damned.

TCU, I’m still not convinced–although admittedly, I know nothing about the hogs. Last year befuddled me. Of course I’m pulling for the Frogs, but expect the SEC’s redheaded stepchild to celebrate after the final gun.

ISU vs Iowa? All bets off there–but my bet is on the Cyclones.

All else is the fluff with the cupcakes that needs to disappear forever going forward that merits about as much discussion as Hyundai being mentioned in the same breath as Formula One Racing, much less having an outside shot at a pole position.

Short and Sweet: Big 12 hasn’t showed well. Need OU to pull the upset here.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Big 12 Football Notes and Picks: Week Two