Big 12 total wins of each team the last 5 years

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Big 12 total wins of each team the last 5 years

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Kevin Kinder Kevin Kinder .

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

WVU 4th in last 5 years…

Oklahoma 38
    TCU 30 (15 of these in 2014-2015 seasons and another 7 in 2017)
    OSU 29
    WVU 27 wins
    Texas 24
    KSU 24
    Baylor 22
    ISU 15 (11 of these past 2 years)
    Texas Tech 13
    Kansas 3

Hoping I counted these correctly.

Clearly shows OU ahead of the pack by a good margin.

TCU, OSU, WVU, Texas, KSU, Baylor – these make up the middle of the pack and very close to each other. ISU, Texas Tech and KU clearly the bottom of the Big 12. ISU though is pushing for that next step in the middle. This shows just how tough the Big 12 is. ISU shows how quickly a team can rise in a short time.

Will be interesting to see how the next 5 years turn out.

Two quick comments.

You would have thought that Texas would be much higher just because it’s Texas.

If we only had a D……… Prolly 1-2 extra wins/year …….. If we only had a D.

Interesting, Allen, especially on how quickly things can change.

Tech was really good for a span under Mike Leach, and no one thinks of ISU as a doormat now, even though their success, as you note, is just recently due to Matt Campbell.

I think this also shows TCU continues to be underrated. They were crushed by injuries last year, if they get decent QB play this year they could get six league wins this year.

I think the gap between teams will be smaller this year, and although I do think OU will win it I don’t know if they go 9-0 or 8-1.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Big 12 total wins of each team the last 5 years