Blank White Screen

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Blank White Screen

• This topic has 9 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated by Ccteam.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Staff, why does this issue continue? I’d like to post here more but your site is not reliable on start up. Hit discussion, white screen? I’ve seen same from others trying
    to post here. Take care.

Same thing with me, time after time. I thought the problem was MY software.

Strangely, if I click on a thread in the emails sent to me, I can read the thread post a response. Also, if it helps B&GN IT people, if I get on my Samsun TV to use the Internet I can post without a problem. So there’s something going on between some desktop laptops and is not going on with the Samsun TV’s Internet access.

I hope this helps Kevin and his crew because this IS my favorite WVU forum. But it is discouraging to, time and time, not be able to get on any thread of start any thread. It’s been happening for a few months now.

And I don’t have this problem with two other WVU sports forums. So it seems to be tied to the BGN website and the way it lets users communicate, or try to communicate. You’re losing a lot of people who really want smooth access to the website’s forum, Kevin. I know you called and tried to help me. I hope if you IT people read these two posts it might help them solve the problem.

Pretty please? I need by BGN!!! I feel so incomplete without it.

And I hate to post my sportswriter thoughts on the other sites without posting it first here because Kevin and friend are so “in” on WVU sports stuff.

I just tried clicking on the URL web site, and blank screen again.

Immediately I clicked on the URL in my email and I got directly into this thread, but NO OTHER THREAD.

Hope this helps, Kevin!

I am not ignoring any of these posts, and I am as upset and frustrated over this as you are. I know that doesn’t help any. I am pushing as hard as I can for help on this, and trying to figure out what is causing the problems. I am limited in what I can do, but I will keep pushing and working on it to the best of my ability.

eer85 and CFE …. it must be just you guys. Only problem I’ve been having recently is slow response. Respond in a thread or just click on another item and it takes 15-30 seconds almost every time. And that’s after I clean the cash.

Sometimes I’ll get the white blank screen….also for me to post I have to plug in my password then plug in
    the password Kevin gave me in set up then plug in my password again then I am able to post. A bit annoying
    but am able to post. Not as annoying as WVU’s Saturday B ball !!!!

Have several changes lined up. We’ve made the first ones, so let’s see from this point – about 5:00 pm Monday — if the white screen issue is better. If you get it, please try to go to the front page – BlueGoldNews.com — and not to any links you have saved, and try again.

If you still get it please email ‘Help@BlueGoldNews.com’ to let me know. I am monitoring that email account.

Thanks KK for following up, hoping for the best. Take care.

eer85 and CFE …. it must be just you guys. Only problem I’ve been having recently is slow response. Respond in a thread or just click on another item and it takes 15-30 seconds almost every time. And that’s after I clean the cash.

Uh no, there have been a bunch of us experiencing the same thing now for months…. I know Kevin’s trying but somethings wrong and it’s not “us”

I’ve noticed if I mistakenly double click I get the blank screen. Otherwise, my problems have gotten better.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Blank White Screen