Bowl Rankings

Home Page forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Bowl Rankings

• This topic has 7 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated by AgedEER.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

From Kevin’s article above, the Heart Of Dallas Bowl is …….. #32 out of 40 bowls.
    AND we are predicted losers by Chris Dufresne

https://tmgcollegesports.com/2017/12/12/rankmans-2017-bowl-pickscommentsrankings-extravaganza/

32: Heart of Dallas, West Virginia (7-5) vs. Utah (6-6), Dec. 26, ESPN

Utah Coach Kyle Whittingham owns a 10-1 record in bowl games. West Virginia Coach Dana Holgorsen owns a 1-10 record against his hair line.

Winner: Utah

” West Virginia Coach Dana Holgorsen owns a 1-10 record against his hair line.” Seriously? How old is this putz, 14?

I know this bowl means nothing in the grand scheme of things, but I’d like to see WVU take Utah to the woodshed, if nothing more than to shut the pie-holes of self-proclaimed comedians just like this guy…

I’d like to see Chuggs have a good game and a win. But it is kind of a dud of a game. I’ll be watching but not going too far and the day after Christmas in the afternoon just makes traveling out of the question.

” West Virginia Coach Dana Holgorsen owns a 1-10 record against his hair line.” Seriously? How old is this putz, 14?

I know this bowl means nothing in the grand scheme of things, but I’d like to see WVU take Utah to the woodshed, if nothing more than to shut the pie-holes of self-proclaimed comedians just like this guy…

I thought that we left most of those nimrods back on the 247 board. Somehow they just find their way into decent conversation and subject us to their nonsense.

I thought that we left most of those nimrods back on the 247 board. Somehow they just find their way into decent conversation and subject us to their nonsense.

Amen to that…

We were underdogs in the Music City and three BCS Bowls, and remember how those turned out.

I’m sensing WVU 38 Utah 34.

Hard to argue with 32d of 40 for interest level.

Might be much better next year…

Even with Grier and Crawford not playing?

I’m with MNTN33R. As shallow as we were all year, the chance to rest will help our OL and DL. Plus, by necessity, we’ll look a lot different offensively than we have all year. We’ll add a couple of wrinkles to the Wildcat (maybe hand the ball off once or twice?).

Grier being out obviously hurts. Crawford not playing will hurt depth. But, I’m the eternal optimist.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Page forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Bowl Rankings