Bring Rich Rod home

Home Page forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Bring Rich Rod home

• This topic has 15 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated by Kevin KinderKevin Kinder.
Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Since no one else is going to post it.  Please hire Rich Rodriguez back!

1. He’s a great recruiter.

2. He knows the school and the East Coast (recruiting)

3. We can get a Great coach at a steal.

4. Players never quit or gave up under Rich they always had a fire (WV against the Rest).

We have all made mistakes it been long enough “BRING RICH BACK HOME”

He’s also a notoriously self serving,duplicitous horn dog and those are his good points.

Never, ever again.

No

What are you smoking? NOOOOOO WAYYYYYYYY!

Dragon is either the Product, his agent, or he is spoofing us.

Since no one else is going to post it. Please hire Rich Rodriguez back! 1. He’s a great recruiter. 2. He knows the school and the East Coast (recruiting) 3. We can get a Great coach at a steal. 4. Players never quit or gave up under Rich they always had a fire (WV against the Rest). We have all made mistakes it been long enough “BRING RICH BACK HOME”

slap yourself until common sense wakes up

How in the world can any dedicated WVU fan even entertain the slightest of thoughts about bringing him back based upon the manner in which he left coupled with the lack off success at Michigan and Arizona.

His record would not be anywhere near success without Pat White falling in his lap.  He has done nothing since then, or even before since his Glenville days.

And he owes WV some back taxes

He would immediately alienate half of the fan base.

Burned bridges are a b1+ch#

Come on, Rich, quit begging.  I thought they just hired you to run the offense at Ole Miss….

Since no one else is going to post it. Please hire Rich Rodriguez back! 1. He’s a great recruiter. 2. He knows the school and the East Coast (recruiting) 3. We can get a Great coach at a steal. 4. Players never quit or gave up under Rich they always had a fire (WV against the Rest). We have all made mistakes it been long enough “BRING RICH BACK HOME”

Whatever substance you’ve been consuming, please send some down here to Texas.

RR was never a great recruiter and I love the comment “great coach and a steal”. More like a coach that likes to steal, has he settled his lawsuits out of South Carolina oh and his sexual assault/harassment case out of AZ along with that little tax problem?

No thanks but I do appreciate a good laugh

OP was poking the hornet’s nest. And the hornets came out, as was inevitable.

I thank Rich for what he did at WVU before he left for Michigan. Once they are a Mountaineer, coach or player, I wish them well. It’s classless to hold grudges.

I’ll support the coach that Shane Lyons selects, too.

Although some of here can’t wait to bash Shane’s choice, particularly after the first loss or close victory.

9-7….. nuff said.

Item 1 is true. Item 2 is reasonable true, although head coaches are much less involved in the recruiting process than the assistants. They can be great closers, but they are limited in the number of visits to any player, and they just don’t have the time to initially evaluate players. Still, that’s not a negative against him.

Item 3, maybe. No idea if he would bow up and demand a high salary based on his self-perceived worth.

Item 4. Not even close. Pitt? Va Tech? Maryland? All games in which the effort was lacking.

I do agree that mistakes can be made up for. But that dang p-word — perception — applies here. It’s the same factor that will keep Tony Gibson from getting serious consideration.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Page forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Bring Rich Rod home