Broken Headsets…

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Broken Headsets…

This topic contains 13 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  WVFaninMI .

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Going out on a limb and saying fewer than the old coach.

That might be the lock of the year for the over under, even if you set it at 1.

Although, he did get an unsportsmanlike penalty at Troy, and told the story of it on himself shortly after arriving. He subjected himself to the same punishment his players receive when commiting such an act — yet another demonstration of his maturity and understanding in how to coach.

If there was one thing Dana was consistently good at it was sideline antics.

But who broke more – Dana or RichRod?

They were equals in terms of:

1. Marurity

2. Offensive ingenuity

3. Sideline antics

4. Off field antics

Headsets not certain but sure seemed like Dana took it out in the headset intentionally more often

Imagine if Huggs were a FB coach!

Ha!  Huggs as a football coach would be sports center worthy, I’m sure.

Dandy Don’s demeanor was likely more effective – he rarely got too visually upset, but when he did throw a fit, it seemed he owned the officials for a while thereafter.

Some of the more memorable replays in years past have moved to Houston.

I’m looking forward to coach Brown’s coaching style – including sideline demeanor.

I’m looking forward to his recruiting ability.  He and this staff have already seemed to step it up a notch.  I like the way he’s looking at the beef #s on both sides of the line.  Finally…….. at least I hope, we’ll soon have some depth with the guys that put their hand in the dirt.

Quote:mexman
    Imagine if Huggs were a FB coach! :quote

Huggs does like defense.

Neal Brown is use to the Big 12 officiating so there’s that. But does he know the Big 12 officials when it comes to WVU? LOL

I’m shocked Hugg’s little stool hasn’t been a victim of a few bad calls in succession.

I’m shocked Hugg’s little stool hasn’t been a victim of a few bad calls in succession.

Seems like he reserves his ire for his water bottle, which he occasionally spikes behind the bench. I’m waiting for him to be a little off target once and explode it all over Tony Caridi.

That would be worth the price of admission.

And would Tony just keep on broadcasting unfased??  🙂

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Broken Headsets…