Brown Says Many WVU Positions Open To Competition This Week

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Brown Says Many WVU Positions Open To Competition This Week

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Butlereer Butlereer .

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Brown Says Many WVU Positions Open To Competition This Week MORGANTOWN, W.Va.–In looking for an improved performance out of his 1-1 football team, fir
    [See the full post at: Brown Says Many WVU Positions Open To Competition This Week]

Interesting that without doing so he really called out Josh Sills.

That is concerning but supports my thought that their flip flopping he and Behrndt was a poor decision and one that hurt the entire line.

It does seem like it affected the chemistry. But, at this point, as Moore noted, chemistry isn’t the issue. It’s finding five guys that can do what they are coached to do.

I didn’t think Josh had a good game. Of course, he’s had a lot of good games, so I don’t think he’s going down the drain or anything. I fully expect him to bounce back and play better.

With the problems we have on the OL and the lack of depth this team will struggle all year long on O.

The problems with the D again IMO is with lack of experience in the secondary along with not enough big bodies up front.  The injury on Sat now shows how thin we really are.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Brown Says Many WVU Positions Open To Competition This Week