Coaching Change Brings New Employment Opportunities To WVU

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Coaching Change Brings New Employment Opportunities To WVU

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Kevin Kinder Kevin Kinder .

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Coaching Change Brings New Employment Opportunities The West Virginia University athletic department is saving some money up front when it comes to th
    [See the full post at: Coaching Change Brings New Employment Opportunities To WVU]

Two additional bodies on analytics side.  Additional bodies in recruiting that take care of social media.  Two areas that have morphed onto the scene in the last few years that we used lightly in the past.  HCNB brings a new perspective to running this program.

There’s no doubt WVU is spending a lot of money on these areas. It is important to get the message out and keep the name out there.

At some point, I wonder if being the best at these things will be more important than the actual games. Not for my generation, but I think that’s coming for Gen X and beyond. Look at the NBA – there’s far mroe interest in who said what about who, and who is going where in free agency, than in the actual playing and analyzing of games. It didn’t matter so much that Toronto won, but what Drake was doing on the sideline.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Coaching Change Brings New Employment Opportunities To WVU