College Football: Interest Waning Or On The Rise?

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports College Football: Interest Waning Or On The Rise?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by stills55 stills55 .

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

College Football: Interest Waning Or On The Rise? When attendance numbers for college football took yet another drop in 2018, some observers believed
    [See the full post at: College Football: Interest Waning Or On The Rise?]

With all of the revenue from the Big 12 why cant they decrease ticket and concession prices. My wife and I took 3 kids to a game and it was well over $500.  To me, that’s absolutely ridiculous .

TV just too tempting with food and bathroom near–and no lines.

I agree ,, it should be well under $100 instead of well over $500 for a family of 5 ,, they think everybody has disposable money to burn ..

A long time ago the wife and I decided we could swing season tickets in basketball or football but not both.  She is more of a basketball fan, so that wins.  Get some football tickets from my employer, but those aren’t guaranteed.  Also, splurged by getting season tix for baseball for the last few years.

Was there for every home game for many years. Last year I wasn’t–and not planning on it for the near future. I simply have things in my life that takes precedent–and my dollar is already overstretched as it is.

$$$, 1 game (for me and my family) would be in the 1,500 range easily. Hotel, tickets, and all the other expenses; gas, food, drinks.  I just can’t believe people pay the hotel fees.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports College Football: Interest Waning Or On The Rise?