Dana Holgorsen Excited To Start Season No. 8 With The Mountaineers

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Dana Holgorsen Excited To Start Season No. 8 With The Mountaineers

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Butlereer Butlereer .

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Greg Hunter
    Greg Hunter
    Muskets:

Dana Holgorsen Excited To Start Season No. 8 With The Mountaineers West Virginia head football coach Dana Holgorsen is now a grizzled veteran when it
    [See the full post at: Dana Holgorsen Excited To Start Season No. 8 With The Mountaineers]

NoPittyHere
    Muskets:

I’m just going to go on record and say it: I think things will finally come together in the Dana Holgorsen era, and predict a 10-2 regular season, with a chance to sneak into the playoffs. And if that comes to fruition, who knows? (Of course that would require making–and winning, the Big 12 Championship Game.) And I’m just as excited about this season’s Huggs squad.

This may be a VERY good time to be a Mountaineer!

Butlereer
    Butlereer
    Muskets:

This season will be exciting if the OL and DL hold up. Finally we have some numbers and some beef on the DL. Just hope they are up to the task.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Dana Holgorsen Excited To Start Season No. 8 With The Mountaineers