Early Odds Not Kind To WVU Football, But How Much Does That Matter?

Home Page forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Early Odds Not Kind To WVU Football, But How Much Does That Matter?

• This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated by Allen.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

With the advent of the one-time penalty-free transfer and player movement at an all-time high, predicting the outcomes, or even setting odds, on colle
    [See the full post at: Early Odds Not Kind To WVU Football, But How Much Does That Matter?]

I’m expecting WVU to compete and let the better team prevail.

The Fiesta Bowl 48-28 win over the heavily favored Sooners seems like yesterday.  49 of 50 states gave the Mountaineers no chance. 

We shall see.  8-4 heading to a bowl

Several games that I think will be toss-ups or close ones this year. Can WVU beat either Pitt or VT? I think that is going to be very difficult, and I think KState, OU, OkSt, TCU and maybe even perennial underachiever Texas will be very tough.

ISU drops a bit, but Matt Campbell’s program and development is what WVU aspires to be. Texas Tech has to restructure, and hopefully Kansas is a win, but not a lot of guarantees there.

Would like nothing better than to humble Gundy at his place.

That would be a big win. It’s really tough to play there too – might be the toughest in the league when the opponent and the environment are taken into account.

They had some significant losses this offseason, but I’m not sure that will be enough to close the gap.

6-6 or 7-5 depending on how they do at Pitt and at VT. It’s important to split those games. Would be a huge plus to win both and push us over 7 wins easily.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Page forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Early Odds Not Kind To WVU Football, But How Much Does That Matter?