Early Reviews: WVU Basketball Team Has Lots Of Options

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Early Reviews: WVU Basketball Team Has Lots Of Options

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Butlereer Butlereer .

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Early Reviews: WVU Basketball Team Has Lots Of Options MORGANTOWN, W.Va. — Judging a team from an intra-squad scrimmage is full of potential pitfalls
    [See the full post at: Early Reviews: WVU Basketball Team Has Lots Of Options]

I think this team will surprise some people in the Big 12.  I saw one prediction of them in last.  Just don’t think that will be the case.

Three questions I see with this team.

1.  Will Gabe be eligible.  We certainly need his presence in the paint.  This will allow Matthews to stay at the wing and Haley to work more at the 2/3 and not have both fill in down low when ….. and yes, when ….. Culver and Oscar get in early foul trouble.  Look for teams to challenge both early.

2.  Is Routt as good as the early projections.  We certainly need him to step up and be that quality off the bench paint player.

3.  Where is McBride playing?  Will he be the solid relief at PG for McCabe?  Knapper didn’t show that he was in the PG mode at the end of last year.  He’s much better off the ball.  If McBride is the guy here it will take much of the pressure off Jordan so he doesn’t have to play 30-35 min/bm.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Early Reviews: WVU Basketball Team Has Lots Of Options