Energy & Execution Surprisingly High In Victory Over Kansas State

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Energy & Execution Surprisingly High In Victory Over Kansas State

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Ccteam .

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Mountaineers Flash Motor, Snap Streak MORGANTOWN, W.Va. – That energy concern of head coach Bob Huggins can probably be dismissed in terms of the 89-5
    [See the full post at: Energy & Execution Surprisingly High In Victory Over Kansas State]

Let’s see what happens Monday. Another quick turn around. Taking a day to travel. These kids are still sick. No time to prep for OK. These quick turn around games are extremely hard on the players…… and coaches. How do you prep when you leave Morgantown Sun after a Sat home game, then have to play again on Mon? When is your floor time? Most of the prep will be in the film room and a walk thru. B12 really screwed us this year.

The defensive energy was superb, and the movement and passing on offense had K State befuddled. Now, we’ll see what this mysterious team does next.

I agree. The Big 12 did us no favors when it came to scheduling. But, as unpredictable as this team is, I wouldn’t be surprised at all if we beat Oklahoma. Actually, nothing that happens in Big 12 basketball surprises me anymore.

I will be very surprised if WV wins, but who knows? I’ll watch and see.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Energy & Execution Surprisingly High In Victory Over Kansas State