Fearless Picks: West Virginia Mountaineers – N.C. State Wolfpack

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Fearless Picks: West Virginia Mountaineers – N.C. State Wolfpack

• This topic has 5 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated by Ccteam.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Fearless Picks: West Virginia Mountaineers – N.C. State Wolfpack In a tightly-bunched result, Brian held on to the lead with a 16-point miss of the WV
    [See the full post at: Fearless Picks: West Virginia Mountaineers – N.C. State Wolfpack]

Gotta love Hunter’s optimism… same score prediction I made last week. I fear he will be as wrong this week as I was last.

I think things improve this week but I don’t know if it will be enough.

Being home will be helpful, but again if we can’t stop them and get the rushing game going we’ll see a similar result.

Greg Hunter……. The only prognosticator with the nads to pick the home team.

West Virginia 28-27

Congrats Greg…… To the rest of you jabonies that have no faith.  Take a lesson from the master.   ….. (this includes me, I would have projected a blowout with NCSt putting in their 2nd stringers early in the 3rd)…..

I thought NC ST was over rated.  I was correct.  Defense is shutting teams down in second halves.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Fearless Picks: West Virginia Mountaineers – N.C. State Wolfpack