Fearless Picks: West Virginia Mountaineers – Virginia Tech Hokies

Home Page forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Fearless Picks: West Virginia Mountaineers – Virginia Tech Hokies

• This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by Butlereer.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Jane leaps into first place with a miss of just 10 points in the LU game, while Jeff, Greg and Brian are all within eight points of her lead. This wee
    [See the full post at: Fearless Picks: West Virginia Mountaineers – Virginia Tech Hokies]

Oh, the koolaid glasses of some of the faithful. I’m afraid we just aren’t up to the task yet this year. VT goes home with the trophy again this year.

Glad you were wrong though I didn’t pick them either

Little too close at the end of the game. Number of coaching calls were WTF moments on O and D.
    We L thearyland game because of coaching calls. Almost the same here.

The opposition was good.  OSU struggling with Tulsa.  OK struggled with Nebraska.  ND has struggled this year.  I’ll take a win and be happy.

Will take a near perfect game next week though.

I’m happy with a W.  Especially over a ranked ACC VT.  But the same as the Maryland game, this could have been a last minute L.  And you have to blame it on the coaches.  Play like this next week and those problems will be exploited.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Page forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Fearless Picks: West Virginia Mountaineers – Virginia Tech Hokies