For Huggins, Moving Up The All-Time Wins List Not A Big Deal

Home Page forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports For Huggins, Moving Up The All-Time Wins List Not A Big Deal

• This topic has 4 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated by Ccteam.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

For Huggins, Moving Up The All-Time Wins List Not A Big Deal MORGANTOWN, W.VA. – One more victory, one more rung higher on the ladder. Saturday’s 74-5
    [See the full post at: For Huggins, Moving Up The All-Time Wins List Not A Big Deal]

Great piece. Thanks for that.

The players say everything that needs to be said. And as wonderful as the guys on this year’s squad are with understanding that about Huggs and displaying it on the hardwood, these same things have been repeated over and over and over down through the years.

Most of us, at some point in our lives, come to appreciate those that are frank while having our best interests at heart–most taking one hell of a lot longer than someone all of 18-22 years of age. SOME of us NEVER come to that appreciation–and remain children trapped in adult bodies until death itself comes calling. (Do politicians ring a bell?)

Bob Huggins is the single BEST thing that’s ever happened to WVU athletics, bar none. And in my humble opinion, the best thing that’s ever happened to MANY of the individuals he’s coached, for reasons that supersede a life of playing the sport.

JAL

You do not win that many games without being good.  It was easy to see the loving side of Huggs when he comforted Butler after his inhjury in the final four

Honestly, Huggins is fibbing.  He wants to surpass Roy Williams before they retire!

and I hope he does!

You do have to be old, but you also have to know how to coach.  In Huggs I trust.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Secured By miniOrange