Former Player Seating … SIAP…

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Former Player Seating … SIAP…

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  WVFaninMI .

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Just saw this tweet from the WolfMan. SIAP.

I like what Brown is doing to recognize former players and rebuild those relationships.  Not only with players but HC coaches around the state.  Much, Much, Much different than Holgs or even RR.  This is more on the lines of Good Old Bill.  It will pay off big dividends in the end.

I wonder where they are going to put the premium field box seating?

I support the move, but wonder where it will be.

Aren’t the boxes at the top of the lower concourse the field boxes?

Yes, the field boxes are under the overhang of the upper deck, at the top of the bottom deck.

Very nice with the renovations. Glass behind them to block wind, TVs to watch replays, and servers to take food/drink orders and deliver them.

I think this is a change that is long overdue.  Our beloved university has some seriously good history and tradition.  After all, we are the 14th winningest program all time in football.  (I believe I have that stat right.)  The players and coaches who have helped compile this great history and are still living and are able to attend games should have this honor conferred upon them.  Just my two cents worth . . .

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Former Player Seating … SIAP…