Former WVU Staffer Mike Szul Faces Accusations At Rutgers

Home Page forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Former WVU Staffer Mike Szul Faces Accusations At Rutgers

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by NickyGaspipe.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

This guy obviously has issues.  There is no excuse, show him the door and hit him on the way out if true.

We’re hearing only one side of this issue and charges have been determined not to have merit. Managing disgruntled employees is a challenge – especially those that claim that the only reason that they were targeted was because of their skin color. I had a construction project in NJ ’92 & had a female employee that felt entitled to her job & didn’t feel that she had to take on assignments until she felt like doing so. Needless to say, we did not hit it off and I wound up laying her off, a favor to her really because if I had fired her, which I certainly could have, she couldn’t draw unemployment compensation for 6 weeks. So, any workplace claims such as these I remain skeptical – not saying that they’re not true but so many of them are not true. These charges have been investigated. Maybe he’s asking them to WORK ! After all, he was hired to either right the ship or better manage the operation. Sometimes people get pissed if you ask them for full effort. He may be guilty as hell, but, as they say a pancake has 2 sides.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Secured By miniOrange