Former WVU Verbal Now A Decommitt

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Former WVU Verbal Now A Decommitt

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  WVFaninMI .

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

New Jersey defensive lineman Aaron Lewis had committed to WVU, but now has had a change of heart.

Please respect my decision. I am Happy to say I am now committed to the University of Michigan. #godbless pic.twitter.com/4lwm9jjZQL

— aaron.lewis84 (@aaron_lewis71) June 23, 2019

Another reason I can’t wait for FB season!

To see them get their ass kicked again!

I hate losing defense lineman! Hate losing anything to Michigan!

That was fast.

Good thing he was WVU all the way. Would hate to lose one that wasn’t. Reminds of a coach we lost to Michigan. The one that was going to be here as long as you will have me.

You are dealing with teenage kids, what do you expect?  It would not be shocking for him to change his mind again!    Anyone will tell you that until you have the name signed on the dotted line and it faxed in that NOTHING is certain!!   There are opposing coaches that will recruit until the last second.    That is the biggest reason I don’t get all caught up in the “Recruiting game” until signing day.   And even then, as Don Nehlen told a reporter who had asked him to comment on his recruiting class  “Come back in 3 years and I” give you an answer then”

If they hang around for 3 years with the transfer portal and all.  But Don was spot on – you don’t know what you’ve got until they’ve been in the program for awhile.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Former WVU Verbal Now A Decommitt