Frustration Flows Following WVU’s Loss At K-State

Home Page forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Frustration Flows Following WVU’s Loss At K-State

• This topic has 6 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated by Ccteam.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

MANHATTAN, KANSAS – An inconsolable Bryce Ford-Wheaton sat on the Mountaineer bench as the clock ticked down on West Virginia’s 34-17 loss Saturday at
    [See the full post at: Frustration Flows Following WVU’s Loss At K-State]

JAL

The players know what we fans know.  WVU is often it’s own worst enemy.   Kansas State got off to quick lead with short field TD after the interception and the blocked punt TD.  WVU had 5 more 1st downs,  46 more total yards, big difference was WVU had 3 turnovers to none by K State.   K State also had a bot 6 minutes more time of possession.

Maybe the seniors need to grab the Bull by the ball’s and squeeze. With the marines when officers got frustrated usually the Capt would go to the NCO’s tell us what we or the company, or battalion needed we then had an NCO meeting which usually wasn’t fun for the Junior guys. Officers went bye bye for a day. Seniors take hold and coaches disappear for a day.

Nothing to lose by trying

Why Brown continues to let Doege play is a mystery to me.  I can’t watch this team any more.  It just sickens me.

I like your analogy, Doc.  Might just work too.

Doege plays because he is the best they have.  Sad but true

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Page forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Frustration Flows Following WVU’s Loss At K-State