Game Thread: WVU-Kansas State

Home Page forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Game Thread: WVU-Kansas State

• This topic has 175 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated by BGus.
Viewing 16 posts - 161 through 176 (of 176 total)
  • Author

Leddie getting the dropsies.

That’s it.  Leddie fumbles and KSt recovers.

I would argue that lack of a good kickoff guy weighed very heavily in this outcome

Have to beat TX now.  Would love to give them the traitor send off but not likely

A heavy sigh.

WV when they can’t rush football can’t win

Doege does what Doege always does… kid needs to change his instagram tag from “TeachMeHowToDoege” to “TeachMeHowToQB”

OK, let’s trot out the excuses that prove Neal Br0wn is the greatest coach in WVU history. 

Go away CFE.  I’m not in the mood

Settling for Doege is accepting mediocrity. The WVU fan base does not have the stomach for an encore performance by Doege next year. It is time to move on and give reps and experience to the young quarterbacks on this roster.

Pathetic coached team, no discipline, lack of fundamentals or anything else football worthy.  That is the hard truth of what this program has become under a rudderless HC being paid a bargain price of $300k/game

most be the white uniforms….

WVEER85- I recorded this game and just finished watching this abortion.  You’re right on the button.  HCNB better show improvement next year ( yeah this year is done from what I saw of that team today) or Shane better get him the hell outta town.  We’re not trusting in the climb, this program isn’t climbing anything

Priorities for next year for NB

#1 hire an OC that can put together a game plan to utilize the players on the field.

#2 hire an OL coach that can teach fundamentals and discipline.

We’ve been saying that from the beginning of the year.

Most non WVU football uniform. It should’ve been banned!

Viewing 16 posts - 161 through 176 (of 176 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Page forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Game Thread: WVU-Kansas State