Grading The Mountaineers: WVU-Kansas

Home Page forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Grading The Mountaineers: WVU-Kansas

• This topic has 6 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated by Vulash.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

LAWRENCE, KANSAS – Kansas battled West Virginia to the end, but when the Mountaineers secured a Jayhawk onside kick attempt with 1:46 left, WVU also s
    [See the full post at: Grading The Mountaineers: WVU-Kansas]

Was working but got to see bits and pieces. I saw a pick 6. Was worried after their last TD. The onside kick was holding my breath. Nice win but KU IMO isn’t as bad as their record. I believe they will be better next season. I pray we improve our record next season.

Kansas finally got into gear with the offense at the end of the year.  The Big 12 gauntlet did what it always does to them, but they improved by the end and beat Texas, lost to TCU on a last second FG, and played WVU down to the final minutes.

I agree DocCrow – Kansas is not as bad as their record shows, fortunately they could not stop the WVU running attack last night.  Brown/Mathis and the Oline dominated.

The best thing I was always coached is that a good running game makes the passing game open up if you have a QB that can throw

WVU will miss Leddie last season like it missed the older Stills brother on defense this season. Well done, Leddie!

We missed Stills, but Mesidor and Alston stepped up.

We will miss Leddie, but Mathis has already shown that he can carry the rock and we have 2 very talented FR that RS’d this year and a quality P5 Portal coming in.

Neal Brown is building depth.  Taking a few years but it’s now beginning to be next man up for most positions.

Always hard to replace someone like Leddie.

Mathis has really stepped up the latter half of this year.  He runs with fire now.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Page forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Grading The Mountaineers: WVU-Kansas