Harris update

Home Page forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Harris update

• This topic has 11 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated by Matt KellerMatt Keller.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Anybody? Anybody? Bueller? Bueller?

Will try and get word.

No one could even tell me whether he went to the hospital. Did not reappear on bench and was not in locker room post game.

any news?

I read in one of the papers that it was a possible concussion but no other word.

Anymore updates on Wes??    He looked really dazed after the collision with Williams!!!

4 more days till game time. We need him in the rotation.

TV folks said he went through concussion protocol and would not be back that night. But no word on the result of the tests.

The team is flying back rom San Diego today and should arrive back in Morgantown later this afternoon. May get some news then. If not, Huggs has a media interview session tomorrow, and he’ll certainly be asked to address Harris’ injury then.

That should be your first question. Without Harris we have significant depth problems at PF. This would move Esa to that position. A position of which IMO he is a stretch. He just doesn’t seem to have the strength to bang inside for a full 40. Other option is West and he’s been there many times but is still not the force Harris is.

On the other hand this automatically puts Teddy at 3 for more minutes. IMO this is a good thing. His D has definitely progressed to the point he’s not a liability on the floor all the time.

On the other hand we could put a combo of Esa, Logan, Magic at 4/5 for a few mins. If Esa isn’t in foul trouble, this may be an option I like.

We certainly could use that extra SF if we have to push both Esa and West to the 4 for most of the game. Any chance Hunter suits up to provide depth? jk.

Is hunter available?

Hunter has been given a release to transfer and will leave the program.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Page forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Harris update