Helmets yesterday?????

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Helmets yesterday?????

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Kevin Kinder Kevin Kinder .

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Probably already been discussed, but what was with the helmets yesterday? Obviously a different shade of blue and the decals were who knows….silver maybe???? Surely this was intentioanal, but why?

28-14. 56 yards rushing. Loss of starting QB.
    What I remember about yesterday’s game.

Right there with you. Matter of fact, I found our performance so disturbing im trying to avoid even discussing it. Things about yesterday that are just beyond belief. So….figured I would ask about the helmets.

Right there with you. Matter of fact, I found our performance so disturbing im trying to avoid even discussing it. Things about yesterday that are just beyond belief. So….figured I would ask about the helmets.

I understand completely.
    On to Oklahoma!

I’m not one to comment or care too much about uniforms, but the white flying WV was not a good look. Might have been ok if the jersey numbers were white too, but just looked faded out to me.

No bueno, maybe with the white on white as an alternative to storm troopers

I long ago gave up commenting on the various uniform changes. I’m of the old school, and the only ones I like are blue helmets and gold pants always, with a white jersey on the road and a blue one at home. To me that’s by far the best look, but I realize it’s all personal, so people can like or dislike whatever they want. But personally, I really didn’t like yesterday’s helmet.

There’s no doubt this team likes white in the unis. Other than the true blue game, they’ve have white in most of the selected combos this year.

I did like the white facemasks, but now we’re up to a bazillion possible combinations.

3 jerseys
    3 pants
    3 helmets
    4 stickers
    2 facemasks

is 216 possible combinations

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Helmets yesterday?????