Hope Some of You Guys Can Appreciate This

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Hope Some of You Guys Can Appreciate This

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ccteam .

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

NoPittyHere
    Muskets:

Growing up a mere one hour (literally) from then Three Rivers Stadium, I’ve naturally been a life long “Stillers” fan, until this past season when I parted ways with the NFL and the Steelers in particular after their disgraceful disrespect of our national anthem and all of the men that sacrificed EVERYTHING so they could freely express their agenda, using the NFL as their own personal soapbox.

That imparted, I give you this, whether or not you’re a Steelers fan, because it’s absolutely hilarious:

Hope you enjoy.

Ccteam
    Muskets:

Video funny. Your political views belong on another board though. Please respect that. One of the reasons I like this site is the escape from constant politics.

NoPittyHere
    Muskets:

Political views were on full display this NFL season. Somehow that was accepted (by some) as the new norm. That resulted in an extreme drop-off in viewership, attendance and sponsorship of the NFL this past season, no matter how it’s spun.

My intent was to share a laugh, nothing more.

Sports should be a distraction from the serious nature of life, and that’s a big part of the reason I gravitate to sites like these, despite how caught up in it I become. And I offer no apologies for that.

Ccteam
    Muskets:

There is another board on this site for your comment. I won’t apologize for telling you that.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Hope Some of You Guys Can Appreciate This