How's Yer trump Vote Working Out?

Home forums Politics & Religion How's Yer trump Vote Working Out?

This topic contains 15 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  dceers .

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Russia , blackmail attempt by Kushner and Trump against Morn Joe , kissing the hind end of Saudia Royals while dissing Europeans , trying to steal healthcare from 22 million to give the rich a tax break.

Problem is that yer Trump voters are not swayed by this at all.

My theory is that Fox News and chronic TV watchers have been the victims of subliminal programming. As evidenced by the Borg like responses from almost every hardcore rightwinger. They all say the same things over and over as if hypnotized. I mean how does one continually become convinced that fighting against yer own self interests is the ticket for prosperity?

Kinds like the same Borg response from blind believers of any religion. Rote responses w/o having ever experiencing the rote lessons.

The rote lessons actually are the elementary beginning. Experiencing those lessons makes it real and transfers blind belief into confident knowing and faith boosting.

I didn’t vote for the oompa loompa.

Now Trump is looking to pardon his/aides/family members way out of jail.

Yes if yer know yer guilty yer would try a stunt like that.

There will still be idiots willing to support him.

Didn’t vote Trump or Hillary. They both sucked. I wrote my own name in. (I got 2 votes)

Didn’t vote Trump or Hillary. They both sucked. I wrote my own name in. (I got 2 votes)

That IS something isn’t it?

Just fine thank you

Not well, pretty much as I expected, but one hell of a lot better than the alternative.

Better than Bernie? No way.

Crooked Hillary or Russian Mafia Trump?

Those two are the best we have?

Better than Bernie? No way. Crooked Hillary or Russian Mafia Trump? Those two are the best we have?

Sad commentary on us as a country when two of the worst Americans, were the final two Americans  we had to choose from to lead our nation.

Better than Bernie? No way. Crooked Hillary or Russian Mafia Trump? Those two are the best we have?

Sad commentary on us as a country when two of the worst Americans, were the final two Americans we had to choose from to lead our nation.

yes it is. Evidence that we are rotting from the center.

You can put Bernie in with the worst

I didn’t like any of the candidates so I voted for none of them.

Poor little trump is a whiny b!+ch ain’t he?

Truth about the Russian collusion comes out. Hillary paid Russians for fake news and the fake news fell for it. Hillary in collusion with Russians. Hillary sells uranium for cash to the Clinton foundation. Hillary in collusion with Russians. Hillary takes over the DNC and launders money to her campaign. Donna tells all in her book. Fake news doesn’t cover it. Hillary in control of DNC. LOCK HER UP.

You have to watch real news to get facts Butlereer. Try again

Dems got what they paid for. THe DNC was bankrupt. Tried to sell to Bernie, but he didn’t have the money. Hillary, “but I was bankrupt”, comes up with the money to fund them. Then Bernie whines that the DNC didn’t treat him fair. Surprise, Surprise! Just like Gomer Pyle.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home forums Politics & Religion How's Yer trump Vote Working Out?