Huggins Not Pleased With How WVU’s Pieces Fit Together against Penn State

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Huggins Not Pleased With How WVU’s Pieces Fit Together against Penn State

This topic contains 7 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Kevin Kinder Kevin Kinder .

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Huggins Not Pleased With How WVU’s Pieces Fit Together against Penn State MORGANTOWN, W.Va. – West Virginia men’s basketball coach Bob Huggins offered
    [See the full post at: Huggins Not Pleased With How WVU’s Pieces Fit Together against Penn State]

“I told the guys, it’s like having a whole bunch of pieces on the floor,” he said. “You don’t have nothing – it’s just crap right now. If those pieces fit together, then you’ve got something. Right now, there’s too many pieces that don’t fit.”

Pretty harsh words by Huggs.

The truth hurts–and makes one better in the process.

Huggins nailed. But I trust he will stop playing the guys who don’t figure it out.

JAL

It will take time for thye team to meld, we just have to hope they do meld.

Their freshmen were much better than ours…yesterday.

Very un-impressive performance by some of the new guys. Loss of Miles and Carter is going to be felt more than I thought.

I’ve been trying not to beat the “Carter and Miles are gone” theme into the ground, but it is MASSIVE.

JC affected three or four times the number of opponent possessions than Sags did. Steals, deflections, pushing ballhandlers off track, the list of ways was numerous. All that is gone now, and WVU is just trying to find someone to handle the ball and pass it in the right place to the right people, let along find good defensive stoppers in the backcourt.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Huggins Not Pleased With How WVU’s Pieces Fit Together against Penn State