Huggins Puts Up Another Hall-Worthy Showing

Home Page forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Huggins Puts Up Another Hall-Worthy Showing

• This topic has 6 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated by AllenAllen.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Huggins Puts Up Another Hall-Worthy Showing MORGANTOWN, W.Va. — Somewhere in the midst of Sunday’s intriguing West Virginia upset of No. 2 Ohio State
    [See the full post at: Huggins Puts Up Another Hall-Worthy Showing]

I like the line..he’s an old-fashioned coach..after all it’s BASKETBALL…defense 40min..rebound 40min..foul shooting
    40min..take good shots, make them, be it a 2 or 3 there still POINTS. And I fell I most keep putting this in my post’s
    if the game’s are called “FAIR” by the stripped shirts, I really do not see WVU losing again I’m really…right.

Let’s take another look at the last game. Huggins took two OH guys OSU didn’t want. 3 guys from WV. A transfer from an OH Jr. college, a couple other transfers, and one guy who wanted to go to UCONN and beat a team that annually gets the pick of the litter in OH and beat them going away at the end. OSU was out hustled and out toughed. A true freshman who the Buckeyes deemed unworthy schooled them. That’s what Huggins just did.

JAL

The team started getting better last season after dumping Ahmad and Harris but they lacked depth. The most promising thing from the Ohio State game was they beat a good team with so little production for the starting 5. That takes adjustment, which comes from coaching and players responding to the coaching.

8 out of the last 9 times we played tOSU they went home LOSERS. It’s a Great Day to be a Mountaineer wherever you may be. This game has to be the best of them all.

There’s certainly been a lot of them here while he’s been coaching WVU, but this may have been Huggs’ best coached game to date. It was flawless from opening tip to the final buzzer.

Huggins is 3-0 against Ohio State and has 19 wins vs top 10 teams while at WVU. The guy belongs in the HOF.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Secured By miniOrange