If ESPN+ Isn't Coming In too well . . .

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports If ESPN+ Isn't Coming In too well . . .

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  wvucinci .

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

This is how bad of a deal Bowlsby made…..  WVU – Kansas on a sub rate streaming media…….. Pitt — UCF on ABC.

Hmmmmm……  which teams will have the most viewers?

Well……. this is even better.   I was at Dave & Buster’s for a party till almost 5:00.  They had 48 TV’s.  None were tuned to ESPN+.  I asked the manager if he could turn one to the game.  He told me that they don’t normally turn it to ESPN+ because the streaming is terrible.

This effing service is a train wreck.  Every damn break for commercial it effing froze up like a penguin’s a$$.  Had to get completely out and log back in every damn break. I probably saw half of the game action because with every log in the buffering took forever.

I had no issues at all. Screen was in HD and on my own TV. Going through Roku is the way to do it. Of course being in downtown area might have it’s advantages.

Our local watering hole was streaming it thru a computer and Roku,it was fine but had to make sure people were off the WiFi

Live in Cincinnati but spend the summers in Ludington, Michigan.  Ludington is a small town but our streaming was fine.  Had no problem with the reception but down the road hope to get a little better quality of announcer.  But maybe there is no such thing as a better quality announcer.  Most don’t, to my surprise, seem to know very much about football.  And the ones that do seem to have an agenda to promote.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports If ESPN+ Isn't Coming In too well . . .