Jaylen Anderson …

Home Page forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Jaylen Anderson …

• This topic has 12 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated by Butlereer.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

A search of the West Virginia University student directory reveals that freshman running back Jaylen Anderson is now enrolled at WVU.

Fantastic news! Welcome to WVU Jaylen!🏈💛💙🏈

Greg, earlier today I posted congrats that you broke this story that another news site picked up  while attributing the scoop to BGN. Sorry that it was deleted. Thanks for the information.

Nice addition.  Would love some mean ass O-linemen next.

Welcome Mr. Anderson.

Finally!!  After watching some of his video highlights, I see a quality running back!  Probably a redshirt this year.  Hope he sticks as a Mountaineer.

If he’s as good as we think he is, there is no reason to not put him in some games as soon as he gets into game shape.  Learning just a few plays and putting him in specific situations shouldn’t be much of a problem.  May take a few weeks but getting him into the last 4 games while still preserving his RS may be the best scenario.

Not on the official roster yet.  Is he practicing yet?  Does he have a jersey number?

That’s a step closer at least. Thank Goodness.

Anderson will have to go through an acclimation period of a week or two before he is allowed to start practicing. He’s not on WVU’s official football roster yet. He’s expected to wear No. 28.

My thinking is he would have been working out the entire time so I would believe he is in pretty decent condition

We thought Oscar was working out over the summer also.  Let’s see how this turns out.  Hopefully his acclimation time is short.  Hopefully he is physically in shape and can hit the pads early.  I’d like to see him get into 4 games and keep his RS.

#28 is open.  along with #25, #23, #21 on O.

Giving O and D players the same number still seems strange to me.  How does 85 players not fit into 100 numbers?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Page forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Jaylen Anderson …