JMU’s Curt Cignetti, Part 1: Back Where It All Began

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports JMU’s Curt Cignetti, Part 1: Back Where It All Began

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Kevin Kinder Kevin Kinder .

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

JMU’s Curt Cignetti, Part 1: Back Where It All Began Two head coaches will face off at Mountaineer Field on Aug. 31, each leading their respective pro
    [See the full post at: JMU’s Curt Cignetti, Part 1: Back Where It All Began]

Greg I hate these ads that pop up. Been trying to get to CC interview for two days and can’t get past the ad loop. Why do I pay a premium for this aggravation?

The Curt Cignetti interview/story went live at 6 a.m. today (Saturday), so I’m not sure how you have been trying to access for two days. I don’t have any control over the advertising, so not sure what ads appear for you. I don’t get any popup ads when I click on the story, though. That may be your Internet carrier, though I don’t know all the tech stuff. Someone more savvy than I can probably help you with a popup blocker.

I kept trying and they went away at about noon. I had a link from Twitter shortly before midnight so maybe I’m special after all. Thanks for responding . I am investigating the pop up blocker. By the way, good job on the story.

The Curt Cignetti story will be a three-part series, continuing on Monday and Tuesday. I’ve known Curt since we both were about 11, and we played football together at Morgantown High, so it helped the interview that we go way, way back. He was very generous with his time and insight, so hopefully our readers enjoy it.

Gianojo, if you have this problem again, please email us at Help@BlueGoldNews.com. If you can include where you see the offending ad, and what is in it, that can help us narrow it down.

It can be an ad with a bad code that comes with the ad service we use, and if we can ID it we can get it removed.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports JMU’s Curt Cignetti, Part 1: Back Where It All Began