Jordan McCabe: ‘Players Need to Change WVU Culture’

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Jordan McCabe: ‘Players Need to Change WVU Culture’

This topic contains 8 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  major11 .

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Jordan McCabe: ‘Players Need to Change WVU Culture’ MORGANTOWN — This wasn’t how he pictured it, Jordan McCabe admitted. Not 10-13, not losses by 20 o
    [See the full post at: Jordan McCabe: ‘Players Need to Change WVU Culture’]

Glad someone is willing to speak, but as Huggs says, he doesn’t yet have sufficient standing yet to be effective. I also think that may be the kind of thing that is better said in the locker room, not publically

Maybe he has said it in the locker room and didn’t like how it was received.  Just some food for thought . . .

In think it’s great that someone ……. anyone ……. comes out and talks about the leadership problems.  Wish more would have that same attitude.  If they did, these guys would play more like a team than playing AAU ball.

McCabe sounds like a smart and very aware player.  Probably a good coach some day–maybe WVU?

Glad to hear this from someone in uniform. Sets him up well for the future to be that guy.

He will still have several upperclassmen to deal with next year but nary a one are anything resembling a leader so take the reigns young man, grab them and don’t let go.

I 100% agree with McCabe but when he sits the bench behind guys that should not be playing you have to wonder what the Coach is thinking….Huggins needs to let guys play…Huggs sometimes he is stuck thinking about Cincy and the past and those days are long over….Let McCabe just play already….Sometimes needs to tell Huggs the season is over…….Hey look at Kentucky freshmen are just playing period…

Culver, Matthews, Doomes, McCabe all should get a majority of mins at their position from here on out.  Fill it in with Beetle (if healthy) Harler, Knapper, Gordon, Routt and Horton.  Maybe some Haley, but he just doesn’t seem to fit in any position.  Not quick enough to guard a 2 or 3.  Not strong enough to guard bigs.

I was SOOOOO excited this year because our front court was going to be dominate.  Well…… Esa, Harris and West just aren’t showing up.

I agree 100 percent with this lineup. What they got to lost.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Jordan McCabe: ‘Players Need to Change WVU Culture’