JT Daniels? Boom or bust. He’s been both. Sure hope it’s boom!

Home Page forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports JT Daniels? Boom or bust. He’s been both. Sure hope it’s boom!

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by Kevin Kinder.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

New WVU QB JT Daniels: Superstar or bust? He’s been both at his 2 previous colleges.
    He’s played in 19 games and missed 28 because of injuries.
    If he doesn’t stay healthy he can’t be a star for WVU.
    We can only hope for the pro and not the con. And wait till we see what happens on the field.
    I’m praying for another Pat White QB!

I don’t think it’s fair to use “bust” as a descriptor for a player who was knocked out due to injury — that word is bettter applied, I think to those who failed on the field — if it’s used at all.

However, I understand the overall point. So much of the offense is going to ride on efficient distribution of and decision-making with the ball from Daniels. I think the evidence supports he can do that.

One small note – at the Country Roads Trust Camp, he was running around and looked solid. He made a twisting, leaping one-handed catch of a pass where he toe-tapped the sideline, and while that might not mean a lot in that environment, it was at least encouraging that he was making very athletic moves and didn’t appear limited in any way.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Page forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports JT Daniels? Boom or bust. He’s been both. Sure hope it’s boom!