Just Admit It, NCAA

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Just Admit It, NCAA

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Butlereer Butlereer .

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Kevin Kinder
    Kevin Kinder
    Muskets: 8,975

Just Admit It, NCAA Just admit it, NCAA men’s basketball selection committee. Behind all the talk of Quadrants, RPI, and strength of schedule, your ma
    [See the full post at: Just Admit It, NCAA]

Dropout71
    Muskets: 12,075

There were no procedural bumps where WVU and Texas Tech were concerned. Tech was 12th on the S-curve, which translates to a 3 seed, and WVU was 18th, which translates to a 5. My best guess is that the committee took Tech’s late-season injuries (particularly Evans’) into account when evaluating the Red Raiders.

There were procedural bumps in the Mountaineers’ pod, however. Murray State should have been a 13 seed and Marshall a 14, based on the S-curve.

Butlereer
    Butlereer
    Muskets: 102,705

Procedural bumps or not. The whole pod thing is convoluted. How in the hell can you have a team that imploded in conference play make the dance? OU should never have been there. Same with AZ and Cuse.

They need to blow up the whole system. Bring more deserving Mid Majors into the Dance and get rid of these P5 outliers. I’ve given my thoughts here…. https://bluegoldnews.com/forums/topic/dance-selection-change-the-criteria/

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Just Admit It, NCAA