Justin Crawford Gets 12 Years – Wow!

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Justin Crawford Gets 12 Years – Wow!

This topic contains 8 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Butlereer Butlereer .

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I liked Justin when I got a chance to interview him when he was at WVU, but the crime he committed against a child is horrendous. He’s very fortunate his sentence isn’t even longer; probably should be.

No doubt and it’s not like this was even a 16-17 year old girl either, she was 12!!

No excuse for his act – let the penalty serve as notice to others that you can’t get away with that type of crime.

I do hope he makes it through his sentence unscathed.

Had the originial article linked in our Around the Web feature. Looks like he got a plea deal – no trial was involved.

Ugly.  Hope he can change, but it rarely happens.

I just can’t understand how a man could do that to a 12 year old child.

See the Pittsburgh Pirates closer down the road I just don’t understand these guys, very sick.

Penalty for this type of action should be much more harsh.   Plea bargain to get a lesser sentence?   He defended himself by claiming it was the 12-year-old’s idea to have sex.  WTF????  I don’t care if she begged him to do it.  She’s only 12.  This is just a sick, sick person.  Applaud his wife for doing the right thing.  Hope this sends a message and the Pirate closer gets more.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Justin Crawford Gets 12 Years – Wow!