K-State’s Bill Snyder Respected By All

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports K-State’s Bill Snyder Respected By All

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Cuyahoga Falls Eers .

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Bob Hertzel
    Muskets:

K-State’s Bill Snyder Respected By All MORGANTOWN, W.Va. — If, for some reason, you run into Bill Snyder of Kansas State this weekend as he brings his
    [See the full post at: K-State’s Bill Snyder Respected By All]

Ccteam
    Muskets:

Class guy. No doubt about it. And he is old school, but finds a way to relate to players today.

Class guy. No doubt about it. And he is old school, but finds a way to relate to players today.

BILL SNYDER HAS EARNED HIS LEGENDARY, NICE GUY STATUS.

I WILL RESPECT HIM DURING AND AFTER THE GAME. AND I HOPE HE’S SMILING AND CONGRATULATING DANA ON A MOUNTAINEER VICTORY.

SNYDER HAS DONE AN INCREDIBLE FEAT: GOTTEN 18 TO 22 YEAR OLDS TO CONTROL THEIR EMOTIONS AND STICK TO THE PLAN. AS HE SAYS, “JUST DO YOUR JOB.”

THAT’S A GREAT LIFE LESSON.

I SALUTE BILL SNYDER, AS ONE OLD MAN TO ANOTHER. WE BOTH ARE PROOF THAT YOU’RE ONLY AS OLD AS YOU ALLOW YOUR MIND TO BE.

NOW, DANA, RESPECTFULLY OUT-SMART THE WILY FOX. I’M ON MY WAY TO MOUNTAINEER FIELD TO WATCH AND, HOPEFULLY, SING “COUNTRY ROADS” AFTER THE VICTORY WITH THE USUAL CHILL RUNNING UP AND DOWN MY BODY. GOD, I LOVE MOUNTAINEER FOOTBALL!

M agnificent Grier passes shredded Tennessee, 40-14
    O verhelmed drenched Youngstown, 52-17
    U nable to play North Carolina State because of Hurricane Florence
    N ice guy Bill Snyder, but clobber Kansas State anyway
    T errorize Texas Tech
    A nnihilate Kansas
    I ncinerate Iowa State
    N ail Baylor
    E rectile dysfunction Texas
    E lectrify TCU
    R eam Oklahoma State
    S laughter Oklahoma

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports K-State’s Bill Snyder Respected By All