Lincoln Riley Tries To Explain OU’s Initial Block Of Austin Kendall’s Transfer

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Lincoln Riley Tries To Explain OU’s Initial Block Of Austin Kendall’s Transfer

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  WVFaninMI .

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Lincoln Riley Tries To Explain OU’s Initial Block Of Austin Kendall’s Transfer ARLINGTON, Texas — While his former teammates have no problem in facin
    [See the full post at: Lincoln Riley Tries To Explain OU’s Initial Block Of Austin Kendall’s Transfer]

Translation: Riley wanted to have his cake and eat it too and he only backed off when he was shamed into it by Austin Kendall and public reaction. What’s good for goose is good for the gander.

He ultimately did the right thing so good for him, but there is a reason it’s hard for him to put a good public relations spin on it, his initial reaction was wrong.

And of course, no one in the OU media brought it up or commented on it.

Just thought the whole response was as rambling as anything Les Miles came up with.

At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul. Lincoln Riley.

Could Lincoln & OK be developing a case of the TX disease?  You know, the one where you have to have everything your way?

Frankly, in Lincoln’s answer to the question my BS detector went off more than once.  But my hypocrisy meter is the one that pegged the needle – Hurd grad transfers in to OK from Bama and all is right with the world.  But let Kendall want to grad transfer out to WV and that should be taboo?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Lincoln Riley Tries To Explain OU’s Initial Block Of Austin Kendall’s Transfer